Agenda with Topics
Over the course of the two-days, presentations will be made on the following critical topics:
• The State of PLM: Today’s Market & Leading Trends
• Best Practices for Multiple-view Bill of Materials Management
• A Current and Future State Overview of PLM Interconnectivity for a Medical Device Company
• A Flagship Data Integration Project in Support of the Royal Navy’s New Carriers
• The Minimum Digital Thread for Aircraft Certification
• PLM and Complexity
• The Challenges of Model-Based Systems Engineering for NASA
• Navigating the Journey to Industrie 4.0. The Good, The Bad, and Making the Ugly – Less Ugly!
• Optimization of Supply Chain Collaboration Practices
• PLM, Model-Based Systems Engineering, and the supply chain—challenges and opportunities
• Enabling Model-Based Systems Engineering Data Interoperability
• Is it Really a Digital Twin If We Don’t Know the As-Built Configuration?
• Bringing all the Trends Together, what’s next?As PLM is naturally expanding its coverage there are plenty of opportunities opening for innovation across a product’s entire lifecycle.
PDT North America 2019
CIMdata’s PLM Road Map North America 2019
These two leading PLM events will join forces in the Washington D.C. area on 29-30 May 2019
Stockholm, Sweden and Ann Arbor, MI, USA, 31 January 2019
Eurostep and CIMdata are pleased to announce the dates for PLM Road Map North America 2019 and PDT North America 2019. After a successful collaboration in 2018, these two events will come together as one in 2019 to address the critical topic of Product Lifecycle Innovation-PLM for Professionals. The event will be held at the Marriott Hotel in Tysons Corner, Virginia, USA on 29-30 May.
“With the successful co-location of PDT Europe and PLM Road Map over the past years we decided to team up even closer in 2019, now featuring PDT and PLM Road Map as a single 2-day integrated event. We believe this brings optimal value to all including participants and sponsors,” stated Mr. Håkan Kårdén, Director of Marketing, Eurostep Group.
“CIMdata is committed to delivering high client value with our PLM Road Map conferences,” stated Mr. Peter Bilello, President of CIMdata. “For 2019 we have decided that this would be best served by crafting a single conference program that will appeal to the constituencies of both the PLM Road Map and PDT events,” added Mr. Bilello.
In addition to the event in North America, CIMdata and Eurostep will host a similar event in Paris, France during November 2019.For more information about the events please visit:PDT Europe website
Watch a 25 minute video from engineering.com of PDT Europe 2017 Click here
Watch a 24 minute video from engineering.com of PDT Europe 2016 Click here
Watch a 22 minute video from engineering.com of PDT Europe 2015 Click here
Watch a 24 minute video from engineering.com of PDT Europe 2014 Click here
Watch a 18 minute video from engineering.com of PDT Europe 2013 Click here
Most welcome to great events!
If you have any questions about PDT 2018, please contact:
p: +46 (0)708-681 766