Agenda announced for PLM Road Map EMEA & PDT Europe 2019
CIMdata and Eurostep are pleased to announce the agenda topics and speakers for PLM Road Map™ & PDT 2019 which will take place on 13 & 14 November at the Renaissance Hotel, La Defense, Paris, France. The theme for this year’s event is “PLM for Professionals—Product Lifecycle Innovation.”
Using a format that will offer a series of keynote and plenary sessions designed to facilitate conversations between conference speakers and conference participants, PLM Road Map & PDT will bring together the perspectives of leading thinkers from aerospace & defense, automotive, AEC, and other industries who are expanding the value footprint of PLM and who are tackling the pain points that erode PLM’s value potential.
Over the course of the two-days, presentations will be made on the following topics:
- KEYNOTE: The State of PLM: Today’s Market & Leading Trends
- Towards a Global, Digital Innovation Practice
- Multi-view Bill of Materials – A Collaboration Between Aerospace Manufacturers to Improve PLM Solution for Multi-view BOM Management
- KEYNOTE: Doing Right and Doing Well: Enabling the Circular Economy for Long Term Prosperity
- The Fundamental Role of PLM in Data-driven Product Portfolio Management
- The Minimum Digital Thread for Aircraft Certification
- Panel Discussion: PLM and Complexity
- A Flagship Data Integration Project in Support of the Royal Navy’s New Carriers
- KEYNOTE: Chernobyl, the Megaproject with the New Arch (Novarka)
- PLM, MBSE and the supply chain – challenges and opportunities
- Improving Collaboration within the Aerospace Partner Ecosystem
- The ISO AP239 ed3 Project and the Through-file Cycle Interoperability Challenge
- INMASYST – Managing the Complexity of Large Infrastructure Projects
- MINnD, the French Research Initiative for Civil Infrastructure
- Digital Transformation for PLM is not an Evolution
- Bringing all the Trends Together, What’s Next?
“The agenda topics are of high interest to any PLM professional and the line-up of speakers is impressive,” says Mr. Håkan Kårdén, Eurostep’s Director of Marketing. “Possibilities, as well as challenges, are everywhere and any PLM professional will benefit from networking and sharing ideas, even more so as PLM is rapidly growing in scope. We are delivering a sharing and learning experience with exceptional quality and it is a must attend event”, added Mr Kårdén.