Eurostep and CIMdata are pleased to announce the agenda topics for PLM Road Map North America & PDT North America 2019.
Read the full Press release
Using a format that will offer a series of keynote and plenary sessions designed to facilitate conversations between conference speakers and conference participants, PLM Road Map & PDT NA will bring together the perspectives of leading thinkers.
From aerospace & defense, automotive, medical device, and other industries who are expanding the value footprint of PLM and who are tackling the pain points that erode PLM’s value potential.
Over the course of the two-days, presentations will be made on the following critical topics:
• The State of PLM: Today’s Market & Leading Trends
• Best Practices for Multiple-view Bill of Materials Management
• A Current and Future State Overview of PLM Interconnectivity for a Medical Device Company
• A Flagship Data Integration Project in Support of the Royal Navy’s New Carriers
• The Minimum Digital Thread for Aircraft Certification
• PLM and Complexity
• The Challenges of Model-Based Systems Engineering for NASA
• Navigating the Journey to Industrie 4.0. The Good, The Bad, and Making the Ugly – Less Ugly!
• Optimization of Supply Chain Collaboration Practices
• PLM, Model-Based Systems Engineering, and the supply chain—challenges and opportunities
• Enabling Model-Based Systems Engineering Data Interoperability
• Is it Really a Digital Twin If We Don’t Know the As-Built Configuration?
• Bringing all the Trends Together, what’s next?