Digital Transformation and PLM – a call for PLM Professionals to re-define and re-position the benefits and value of PLM
Those successfully using PLM know it can drive Digital Transformation more than most other efforts. PLM can also address sustainability on a product and system level, even creating a sustainable future. Thus, PLM should receive more attention, positioning it as a business-critical and corporate strategic topic. PLM needs to move to the right in the classic hype cycle, delivering into the Enlightenment and Plateau of Productivity stages.
At PLM Road Map and PDT 2022, we will share how PLM helps industries and organizations improve, becoming digital and data-driven, faster, profitable, and more competitive.
In the tradition of providing an event tailored to PLM Professionals’ interests, our agenda offers a mix of presentation topics related to the conference theme.
Possible presentation topics could answer the following questions:
- How do we improve PLM implementations to better align with shifting expectations?
- What is the best use of PLM to support the design and implementation of agile yet resilient supply chains and, in general, reduce and manage enterprise risk?
- How can PLM support the actionable enterprise, helping management teams to understand, make decisions and manage the future?
- What is needed for the PLM community to move to an interoperable system for data reuse and openness, eliminating process gaps and business friction?
- How do we include PLM as part of strategic AI and Machine Learning investments?
- What is the role of PLM in a post-COVID-19 world, and how do we reset for it?
Speaker Commitment & COVID-19
In May, we intend to hold PLM Road Map & PDT as an in-person event at the Marriott Tyson’s Corner, VA, USA. The event will follow COVID-19 protocols in effect at that time. While we understand corporate travel policies may not permit travel currently, we are asking accepted speakers to commit to speaking in person at the event on May 24-25. In case of need, we will pivot to a virtual-live event over three half days on May 24-26.
Accepted speakers should confirm their ability to travel to the event by April 5. At that point, we will decide on the format of the event.
We look forward to receiving your abstract.
|Call for speakers/abstracts open for Spring 2022
Submit your abstract (about 200 words), presentation topic, and presentation title to c.peck@CIMdata.com by February 28.
Visit https://www.cimdata.com/en/education/plm-conferences/plmrm-pdt-na-2022 or email Cheryl Peck at c.peck@CIMdata.com