The agenda topics for PLM Road Map™ & PDT North America 2022 have been decided.
In keeping with our event theme for 2022, Digital Transformation and PLM – a call for PLM Professionals to re-define and re-position the benefits and value of PLM, presentations will cover the following topics:
- Digital Skills Transformation—Often Forgotten Critical Element of Digital Transformation, Peter Bilello, CIMdata
- Digital Transformation and the Role of PLM, Bob Parker, IDC
- CEO Spotlight: View From the Top: The Future of PLM in the Age of Digitalization A discussion with the following CEOs: Aras – Roque Martin, CEO | PTC – Jim Heppelmann, President & CEO |Siemens Digital Industries Software – Tony Hemmelgarn, President & CEO
- Digital Twin/Digital Thread – an update from the A&D PLM Action Group made by Kenny Swope, The Boeing Company
- The Link from PLM to ‘Enterprise’ Lifecycle Management (ELM) Realization, Roger Hobley, BAE Systems
- Digital Transformation of Systems Engineering: Challenges and Opportunities, Tom McDermott, Systems Engineering Research Center, Stevens Institute
- Application of MoSSEC and NASA Standard 7009A to Airplane Design Variants, Kurt Woodham, NASA
- The Digital Twin/Digital Thread and BOM View Capabilities of the US Navy’s Enterprise PLM Program, Robert Lamanna, US Navy
- Stretching the Digital Thread Across the Supply Chain, a lively debate between Craig Brown, ex-General Motors (representing the OEM) & Mark Pendergast, ex-Delphi (representing the Supplier)
- Model-Based Systems Engineering Data Interoperability – an update from the A&D PLM Action Group
- The Digital Transformation of PLM: Where are the Humans? Dr. Tom Hedberg, University of Maryland Applied Research Lab
- MoSSEC – A standard to improve decision-making for complex products – what it is, why it is needed, how does it work with other PLM standards, and implementation experiences, Judith Crockford, Eurostep
- The Sustainability Imperative, Stan Przybylinski, CIMdata
Stay tuned for the release of our full agenda!