Stockholm, Sweden & Ann Arbor, MI, USA 16 June 2022— Eurostep and CIMdata are pleased to announce that PLM Road Map & PDT 2022 EMEA will be an in-person event at the Lindholmen Conference Center in Gothenburg, Sweden. The theme for the conference is “Digital Transformation and PLM – a call for PLM Professionals to re-define and re-position the benefits and value of PLM.” The event will take place on 18 & 19 October.
PLM Road Map & PDT 2022 will focus on the interests of the PLM Professional. With this in mind, the agenda will offer a mix of reports and case studies from industry experts, covering technologies, processes, and people. PLM Road Map & PDT EMEA 2022 will highlight the role of PLM in enabling holistic and sustainable Digital Transformation. Presentations will investigate where PLM has been successful and why. Additionally, we will consider the positioning of PLM within the enterprise.
Agenda topics will seek to answer the following questions:
- How do we improve PLM implementations to better align with shifting expectations?
- What is the best use of PLM to support the design and implementation of agile yet resilient supply chains and, in general, reduce and manage enterprise risk?
- How can PLM support the actionable enterprise, helping management teams to understand, make decisions, and manage the future?
- What is needed for the PLM community to move to an interoperable system for data reuse and openness, eliminating process gaps and business friction?
- How do we include PLM as part of strategic AI and Machine Learning investments?
- What is the role of PLM in a post-COVID-19 world, and how do we reset for it?
According to CIMdata’s President & CEO, Peter Bilello, “After two years of highly successful virtual-live events, it’s time for the PLM Economy to come together again. Our first in-person conference since November 2019 took place in May 2022 in the Washington D.C. area and was a great success. The EMEA event promises high value and accessibility to PLM professionals from multiple industries across the globe. Our theme focuses on the elements vital to enabling a successful PLM strategy—equipping the PLM Professional with insight on how to get the most out of the people, processes, and technologies that enable a successful PLM environment.”
“While the tech sector is very much driven by disruption, it must deliver value to end-users,” says Håkan Kårdén, co-founder and Marketing Director, Eurostep Group. “In 2021, PLM Road Map & PDT focused on disruption, but it is now time to look at the value delivered—short and long term. Value delivered is more important today than ever, and PLM professionals need to understand enterprise initiatives and goals in the board room. As PLM is constantly increasing in scope and footprint, the potential is growing, and the list of possible and realized improvements is putting PLM in the spotlight. PLM technology together with people is key in enabling much-needed Digital Transformation.”